Addressing your rehabilitation needs from the comfort of home
Gail is fully equipped to work with a variety of issues, having focused on stroke rehabilitation, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s over the years. Clients may have suffered a fall or stroke, or had an operation, and are looking to build stability and function.
This tailored approach to rehab is especially beneficial for those:
- Following surgery including orthopaedic surgery
- After a fall or who have a fear of falling
- Following a stroke
- Who suffer from multiple sclerosis
- Managing chronic conditions e.g. COPD, heart disease and cancer
- Can you buy ventolin over the counter in australia
- Propecia pill price
- Cheapest place to buy sildenafil
- Buy amoxil for sale
- Low price symbicort
- Vardenafil tablet online
- Generic tadalafil 20mg online
- Synthroid pill price
- Where can i get flagyl pills
Gail visits individuals at home where they can discuss the main difficulties of their condition and work together in a useful setting.
Clients begin with an initial assessment and examination, which might include a test of balance, walking and getting around. Gail then designs a bespoke rehabilitation programme and supports the client in achieving their particular goals.